Aspen Family Medicine at Green Valley Ranch is devoted to treating each patient with compassion and respect. We believe in a patient-centered care philosophy that values teamwork, a comfortable environment and a continual relationship between patient and provider.
Our family physician, Dr. Samara Epps-McElroy, is experienced in providing quality primary care for each member of your family. Learn more about some common conditions we treat and family medicine services we provide.
Services We Provide
- Physical exams: An overall medical exam usually includes taking the blood pressure, weight and other health evaluations. This allows our doctor and nurses to diagnose health conditions and provide preventive medicine.
- Well-woman exams: Our doctor and staff provide different health screenings to assess overall health of female patients. This allows us to talk to women about promoting a healthy lifestyle and reducing health risks.
- Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy: This type of treatment can be used to treat body pain including back pain, shoulder pain, arthritis and headaches.
- Medication management: We prescribe medications for illnesses and to manage chronic conditions. Please don’t hesitate to ask us questions about your medication.
- Immunizations: We administer vaccines to protect our patients from different infections. These infections can be caused by bacteria and viruses.
- Patient education and preventive medicine: Beyond providing different medical treatments, we want to teach our patients how to maintain good health. This includes education for diet, exercise and other healthy habits to prevent diseases.
- Minor office-based procedures: We can treat minor injuries at our family practice.